Limited Edition 2023 | Glistening Glass Gold Brush Fountain Pen
Barcode 818351002273 818351002266
From cinder to chandeliers, get swept up by the magical charm of the Fairy Godmother. Bask in the revelry of clinking glass slippers as Cinderella waltzes through the ballroom until the stroke-of-midnight, disappearing into the dust before the clock chimes twelve.
Exclusively for the FerriTales collection, we present a new limited edition of the Brush Fountain Pen in a luxurious Cinderella French blue finish, complete with a 14k gold plated nib. Mire over the details of the intricately engraved brass grip, which continues the story of the Glistening Glass FerriTales ink. Always find the right words with magic of your own fairy godmother at your fingertips, and complete your collection before the clock strikes midnight.
Available in both fine and medium nib weights, the iconic custom engraved brass grip assembly will beautifully patina over time. Each fountain pen has been expertly handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel for a well balanced yet substantial writing experience.
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: 14k gold plated medium nib or fine nib
- Length: 17mm
- Width 7mm
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear
- If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended
- It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.