FerriTales | Down the Rabbit Hole - Tears of Sapphire
Ink Tone: Deep Cyan with silver shimmer
Characteristics: High-sheen, cool, aquatic, jewel-tone, crystalline
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with an all new luxurious colour from the FerriTales™ Collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Ferris Wheel Press has ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Captured in a brand new 20ml miniature glass globe with a widened neck to fit most pens, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes.
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with the opulence of the all new FerriTales™ Collection.
Once Upon a Design
Who knew a single tear droplet becomes a gallon when you are nine-feet tall? The Hall fills with salt, a swirling pool of your own creation. The tides can sometimes feel overwhelming but as you take your time and allow yourself to drift along it, you will find that it brings you to new friends and new opportunities. Whether you land yourself on a boat with oars made of knitting needles or on the back of a Gryphon, flying towards the clouds, your mind will always find a way away from these sapphire tears.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- A Mock Turtle floats beneath the waves, and its best friend the Gryphon lounges above in the skies
- Those are some awfully large legs! Alice has grown 9-feet tall, towering above with her head in the clouds
- Can you find the mysterious potion bottle responsible for Alice’s magnificent growth spurt?
- The Pool of Tears glistens a crystalline sapphire blue
- A sheep and mouse find refuge on a tiny boat, with an oar made of a knitting needle